What does we do?
Your event will be smart, be it casual or formal, traditional or more unique. Every choice is about experience – unexpected details wake guests up and put them into the room, as does simplicity when well executed. The service, the flow, the entertainment and lighting, every detail small and large – they all matter.
What type of event do we accomodate?
- Weekend parties, special occasions, corporate gifting
- Team Building Sessions, Team outing, Venue Selection, theme parties
- Technical Seminar & Meetings, conference planner
- Corporate marketing, road shows, promotions, promoters.
- Thematic Birthday parties
- Thematic weddings
- Stage design, lights & sound
- Floral decorations, Balloons decorations
- Characters/ Artists/ Music band/ Dance troops/ item song dancers
- Venue selection, stall design,
- Trade fair, Exhibition, Road show
- Host / EMCEE / Entertainer / Creative Designers
- Comedy, Stand-up comedians
- Music bands, singers, sole performers
What type of wedding planning services do we offer?
From selecting the perfect venue to an imaginative theme, we take care of every detail to make your event a stress free, seemingly managed occasion for you and your guest to enjoy..
We offer below wedding
- Modern Wedding
- Luxury Wedding
- Royal Wedding
Do you cater for any specific religion?
We strive to plan and implement the perfect event experience that communicates our client’s vision and exceed their goals. From start to finish. where religion thus not create boundary between us and our client.
Are event planner for the rich and famous?
Whether it is a wedding, educational workshop and conference, or business convention, cooperate meetings and events or bring people together for a common purpose. Meeting, gathering, and event planning, we work to ensure that this purpose is achieved seamlessly. Thus accomodate any level of societl people with aim of deleivering their even with slim resourouces.
How much communication will we have?
Before the event, we strategic and best analyst, we correspond with the clients for months, or even a year or two, before the actual event date. Getting to know the clients and understanding their likes, dislikes, and their ultimate vision is essential so that when the event day comes, the client feels comfortable enough to let their real personalities come out and shine.