As Social Editor for social media accounts, I have the keys to drive these platforms that are critical connections to our global community of Funney. Our fans are dedicated to laughter, rivalry, sometimes absurdity – and Funney social channels should reflect that.
As a media editor am up with all the latest platform features and have an innate sense of what type of content works where and when, coupling this with an understanding of gaming and youth culture. Also have a head for data and be constantly driven to find new ways to boost reach and engagement. Most importantly, I was been driven to see our content blow up and attract new fans across the world every day.
My mission is to:
- Amplify the Funney brand, Funney partners and our products through our social media platforms
- Work closely with our Creative teams to brief in requirements for social assets, or create myself when time demands
- Participate in ideation of social media content with Creative, Product and Commercial teams, providing expertise on platform specifics and best practice
- With the Head of Production, plan and contribute to the social content calendar, and ensure content balances the mix of needs from across the business
- Provide input to overall Funney social strategy in collaboration with the Social & Community Lead
- Report on social media performance, and monitor appropriate metrics
- Keep up with social trends, and be responsive to conversation themes and social sentiment with related content
- Understand the impact of social on Commercial and Product performance and provide data to drive insights
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager on paid social initiatives
- Champion community engagement and reaction, and keep communication with our follower’s fluid
- Support with ad-hoc duties across Funney social platforms in times of high demand, as directed by your manager